Added armor to the list, you can stop using comments to get the debug name of armor.
The Console can be used by being in the safe mode difficulty in-game. In safe-mode you cannot earn badges/player-points from escaping.
How to use[edit | edit source]
You need the console commands gamepass to unlock the console. If you bought it from the website while in-game you will have to rejoin for the console to work. To open the console you hit either C or F3. Commands can be activated by typing in the box any command (ALL LOWERCASE) and then the parameters.
Example: Typing "spawnitem omni" in the input box spawns an omni card in front of you.
Console Commands[edit | edit source]
These are the console commands:
- playmusic [Music Id]
- spawnitem "item name" - spawns an item
- teleport / teleportroom "room name" - teleport to a room (See Room List)
- [more] teleporttoplayer "player name" - teleport to a player (restricted to people who has a weapon/infection)
- heal [amount] - heals yourself... you can also use negative amount to damage yourself.
- [admins only] spawnscp - spawns a scp
- cmds - shows commands
- [WIP (Work in progress)] spawninv [item name] - spawns an item in the users inventory
- [WIP] listitems / itemlist - list the items that can be used with spawnitem command
Limitations[edit | edit source]
Abusive commands such as teleportplayer and spawnscp are disabled. Nine-Tailed Fox, Chaos Insurgency, and Infected cannot teleport to players as they can kill/infect people if they teleport directly to them.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Room List
- key / key1 - Level One Keycard
- key# - Keycard
- omni - Omni Keycard
- scp005, 005 - SCP-005
- robloxcard - Roblox Card
- snav - S-NAV 300
- snavu - S-NAV Ultimate
- gas, gasmask - Gas Mask
- sgas, supergasmask - Super Gas Mask
- nv, nvg, nvgoggles - Night Vision Goggles
- snv, supernv - Super Night Vision Goggles
- vfnv, veryfinenv - Very Fine Night Vision Goggles
- rad or radio - Radio
- bat, battery - 9V Battery
- eyedrops - Eyedrops
- redeyedrops - Red Eyedrops
- doc(scp) - Documentation
- firstaidkit or firstaid - First Aid Kit
- smallfirstaid or smallfirstaidkit - Small First Aid Kit
- bluefirstaidkit - Blue First Aid Kit
- 500, scp500 - SCP-500
- scp500j, 500j - SCP-500-J
- p90 - FN P90
- m4a1 - M4A1
- m9 - M9
- usp - USP
- ak-74 - AK-74
- vest | ballisticvest | veryfinevest | finevest
- helmet | veryfinehelmet (not sure if ballistichelmet works) finehelmet
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The use commands were disabled because it was too laggy and abusive. it is back now though
- The design of the command console is based on earlier versions of SCP:CB.
- To use the console, you have to Buy™ a game pass.
- You can gain access to more console commands by Buying another gamepass.
- If you give out the itemname for the MP7 or the HK, you are stupid and (or) dumb.
- Why you should not leak the guns.